Monday, October 20, 2014

Doomboy creator Tony Sandoval replies to my message about metal music & Doomboy


From Doomboy creator Tony Sandoval on the music he was listening to while writing & drawing Doomboy: I have been fan of metal ever since I can remember. I guess I was pretty young when I began listening to that music. At the time I was writing Doomboy, I was listening to Swallow the Sun (from Finland), Mournful Congregation (from South Africa) and some other death and doomy bands. Well, Doomboy has many autobiographical details, but I can´t say its totally about me. A lot of authors, painters, and musicians influenced me. The list is long.

Cheers from Switzerland!








Check out my review of DOOMBOY from Magnetic Press (click on the link below)
http://thebackingboardfiles.blogspot.com/2014/10/doomboy-graphic-novel-for-metalheads.html





No comments:

Post a Comment